Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

When clicked the menu item

Hi all,How can I provide it to enter data when the user clicked on a specified button.For example when the user has clicked save button, I want to ask him / her to enter a name(not realistic but assume that it is a table name).How can I ask her this....

updating item table

hi guys,when iam trying to insert the data from internal table to database table its workingfine for header table...but its not working for item table..and this is my code for that....CHECK NOT gt_header[] IS INITIAL. INSERT ztcptab_orderhdr FROM TA...

Scanning question

Hello all:I am in the process of working on a request that deals with the ability to read billing statements via a scanner. When a customer brings their bill to a payment center, the clerk will take the bill place it in a scanner and read the inform...

Currency format

Hi all,I need a function to convert the brazillian currency format (1002,45) to american currency format (1,002.45).I kwon how to do this using replace, but i wanna something easier. Because in brazillian way they do not use a dot after 1 (like 1.00...

top of page in alv list

Hi Abapers,I am using the sortinfo_alv to get page break for each customer.Now my client is asking to display the cutomer name in the top of page insted in the main table. how will i do this .I am using alv_commentary_write to display the top of page...

ALV grid

Hi ABAP Gurus, i want to create one alv report . i am getting division value into it .now they want display layout somethng like this .Output should look like this . for division1 alv grid (data with header field)for division2 alv grid (data wit...

Sudoku code

hi,any one can send sudoku code in ABAP as it is very urgent plz send the screen file also my mail id is mutyalasunilkumar@gmail.complease do me this favour as it is very essential for meSUDOKU CODE

Resolved! alv header and footer

Hi Experts,How to add a header and footer to ALV?Is it possible to add header and footer without alv events?(ie) only by using alv_commentary_writeWhat is the difference in coding between an alv header and alv footer.For footer whether we have to res...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.