Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Hi Guys,

Can u please tell, How to debug standard program at particular point.I used /H in the command field of transaction. It is going into debug mode.I kept break point also in standard pgm.But it is not going to that point when i am using f5, f6, f7 , if...

Resolved! Problem with BAPI_PO_CHANGE

I want to change hte po conditions' kbetr, and I passed the po number and condition values to this function module. But It doesn't work at all.PURCHASEORDER 4500000689***POCOND***CONDITION_NO = 1000008796ITM_NUMBER = 00010CONDITION_...

VL10A and new select-options

Hi, I am doing a copy program from VL10A.So at this moment I have transaction and program ZVL10A. What I did was adding a new select-options in ZVL10A initial screen.I made the changes needed and I got my hit list like I want. So the select-options i...

Resolved! Lock Object

Hi , I have created a program with 7 dialog screens, 3 of these screens can change data in a Z-table. Right now I have not imposed any locks as only I am testing the program. But this program will be used by several people . So can it cause a conflic...

Resolved! Customer namespace/s

HiI have had no working experience with the newer namespace conventionon SAP eg. /ABC/I have always used Y* and Z* for customer objects.Does anybody have knowledge on these questions:1. Can two separate companies have the same namespace eg. Coca Cola...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.