Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Display output

Hi,In my report each record will have KCQTY for one month SPMON, I want to display only that month in the display. How can I do this. Suppose if record num 1 has kcqty for month 09, then only september has to be in the display with kcqty.Please help ...

Resolved! URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hai ALL,iam facing problem with sending mail to external id from user exit exit_saplebnf_005 , this user exit for ROLE Determination of releasing of PO .in this user exit i passed a user name for this role from one z table.through workflow the mails ...

conversion

hi gurus,i have to create a program where1) the program has to pick up two files from presentation server,2) we need to create a selection screen button, for validation, if pressed, the program has to match these two files for validations, if...

Resolved! Invoke BDC from external system

Hi Everybody, Is there a mechanism to upload a BDC recording with the data from outside the R/3 system without invoking it through the session screen ? What I am essentially looking for is either a command line way or an RFC or BAPI to trigger the...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.