Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

IF .. ENDIF

Hi,I m having a loop in tht i m checking one condition if its satisfied i will continue else my control have to go to next statement.. how to do this..I tried to use continue but its going to loop statement not to the next statement below if conditio...

regarding job scheduling

hi gurus,Im trying to schedule a job. everything is going right but the problem is that in the backgroung job i'm exporting an internal table in the memory id. this internal table, in the memory id, im importing in my background programm. but im not ...

FBL3n

hi all, i had added to new fields to table bseg,i am able to see the archived data and those two fields from fb03,but trough the Tcode FBL3n im not able to see the fields filled with values,the two fields are displayed without values.can you pl...

Resolved! F4IF_INT_TABLE_VALUE_REQUEST

Hi;I have implemeted fm F4IF_INT_TABLE_VALUE_REQUEST to display select values for a select-option range in my program. I pass the possible values to the fm but nothing is displayed on the selection screen altough on the title of the popup I can see t...

Resolved! SM58

Hi,One of my Idoc is stuck in SM58 queue for 3 days having status as Transaction executing and not clearing even after executed LUW.What could be the reason for this behaviour and how to resolve this.Regards,Cheritha

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.