Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

abap

1.select matnr from mara into corresponding fields of table itab . loop at itab. write : / itab-matnr.endlop. above the query its working or not?2.Which event the validate the input fields in Module pool pgm ?A.PAI B.PBO3.What is the inner join...

Logo in smartform

Hi Experts I am new to the smartforms, i need to add a logo in smartforms, Pls help me how to add logo in SE78, and smartform also, tell me the steps also. I have a BMP file, pls suggest me .RegardsRajaram

Resolved! How to run Script prgm

Hi I have a script program ( Report ) its connected with a script. while i run this program its not giving any output. One of my senior told me that use output type ZRDE. I dont know how to use this. can any one plz help this issue?Mohana

ALV

Hi Friends,i need a report by using ALV.The o/p should appear as belowitemcode description april06 may06 june06 total qty value qty value qty value qty valueIn ...

Shipping Labels

Hi experts !i am new to this "Shipping labels",can any one give me the some idea abt this and how to approach this topic.if i use SAP Scripts and smart forms,which one is gives us better results.how to start this one.it's very.... urgent.thanks in ad...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.