Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

No ALV Output

Hi Experts,I am not getting the output for my ALV. This is the following code i am using:Do i need to create physical strcutire in se11 for ty_outdisp declared below?Type declarationstypes : begin of ty_outdisp,pod type EXT_UI,install type anlag...

Resolved! Problem with ALV Grid

HI,I am working on ECC 6.0.In one of my report using ALV Grid ,It is showing me perfact output.When i am trying to view in Excel Format via Views -> Microsoft Excel , i am not able to view same output in Excel format.can anybody let me know the reaso...

Regarding table control

Hello everybody,Am working in timesheet i have an requirement that when i choose a month in an dropdown list the table control should be updated the number of days in an month, for that i have created an z table with 31 fields for that 31 days in an...

Report authorization

The authorization check on reports based on PNP/PNPCE logical database (both SAP and custom), I think is not working as suggested by SAP. We have reports that have information on some sensitive information on employees. From what SAP suggests if th...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.