Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Automatic processing of idocs

Hi all,I have an issue... I'm using FM EDI_DATA_INCOMING for processing Idocs in txt form. But when going to WE02, the light is always yellow, so i must go to BD87, insert the idoc number and process. But, it's supposed to be automatically processed....

Work Area Declaration in Smart forms

hello guys.. I was trying to build a new smartform and wondering how to declare a work area. I tried to declare it in the form interface>tables tab / global definitions and also in the code. Also, how to use the loop functionality in smartforms?Than...

rahulv6 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

BDCS

in session method after calling the function modulesBDC_OPEN_GROUPBDC_INSERTBDC_CLOSE GROUPWHAT R THE NEXT STPES WHICH WE DO FOR THE PROCESS AFTER GOOING TO SM37.HOW TO PROCEES THE bdc.could anybody tell me?

OO ALV Variants

I have a program with two ALVs on two separate subscreens on two tabs. The problem is that I'm allowing the user to save their own variants using the following code: call method grid1->set_table_for_first_display exporting i_sa...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.