Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Create request

Hi, I have a issue like I have one report which will update the database tables at the end,But before updating the tables I need to assign this updated table entries to one request.this will be done by 2 function modules like TR_OBJECT_CHECK and TR...

Resolved! import memory ID

Hi All,I had developed a shoppaper (sap script) program to be attached through NACE in transaction QM03 in R3 version 4.6bI had copied from earlier code and used IMPORT iviqmel " ... NotificationFROM MEMORY ID '...

Resolved! loop

Hi all (1) What is the performance issue regarding folowing statement select-endselect inside loop.Loop -.Select -.Endselect.Endloop.Is there any option to write this statement in other way.2) In SAP-script se78 is used to upload logo. Then why...

Resolved! Question

Hi allI have a questions regarding function Modules. Three fm are (1) Normal (2) Remote (3) Updat. Am i write ? if yes the let me know about Update FM and what is the purpose & under what conditions these are used ?Thanks

Resolved! ABAP

Hi,Go through the following.write sy-uname into lw_user.write sy-datum into lw_date.write sy-pagno into lw_pagno.append gw_top_of_page into gt_top_of_page.concatenate lw_user lw_date lw_pagno into lw_heading seperated by space.write lw_heading and th...

performance tuning.

hi, m an abap fresher. i m working on a performance tuning.can u help me in reducing performance time of this select query.SELECT ekpoebeln ekpoebelp ekesetens ekpomatnr ekpo~meins ekkolifnr ekpoelikz ekesmenge ekesdabmg INTO TABL...

Resolved! Problem with ALV list

Hi friends, I have created one program with alv list, but i am unable to add one header and footer, also i have to add one logo to the program. Plese some one tell me a easy procedure to add a header, footer and also a logo. If you can s...

Resolved! FICO Summary Results

Hi Guys/DollsI'm new to the payroll concepts of SAP, anyway I'm running the RPCIPE00 program for a couple of employees and trying to track down the section where the data is added and summarized.Once the program has executed you use transaction PCP0 ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.