Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Perform - syntax

Hi , Iam trying to write an extractor for open and closed items ie form BSAD and BSID .So i have written the logic .when i tryed to modularise the code .the function module is not acteping the perform statment Ie when i tryed to put the logic in t...

can anyone please help

Hi,I am creating one report, here i getting cost element and cost center. using cost element how i will get cost elementgroup, using cost center how i will get cost center group. can any one please give idea. its urgentpoint will be sure.Mohana

Resolved! HELP WITH REPORT

interactive Report for displaying vendor information based on the selection made the corresponding Vendor Bank Details are listed such that the line selected in the basic list was visible along with the secondary list.I'M UNABLE TO IMPLEMENT TH...

Resolved! Loop at

Hi guys, I have to search partner who have sales contract. In order to do that i have a Partner number (id) and tables and... ABAP ! With "id" i have to find sales contract. The method is the following one :in table CRMD_PARTNER, PARTNER_NO = "id".Bu...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.