Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

read_text fm

In my smart formi have to include some text when we write a heading for main window(header)-posnr material descriptio----> text to be included_________________________or somethins like ship-to-party (text to be included): valueis this possible by ...

Bapi_po_create1

CONSTANTS : c_x VALUE 'X'.DATA: del_date TYPE sy-datum.DATA: pohead TYPE bapimepoheader.DATA: poheadx TYPE bapimepoheaderx.DATA: exp_head TYPE bapimepoheader.DATA: return TYPE TABLE OF bapiret2 WITH HEADER LINE.DATA: poitem TYPE TABLE OF bapimepoitem...

Implementing lock object

I've a TCode to modify a report. That TCode picks a doc no. from a table & opens up an editable ALV based on that doc. no .That doc. no. is the only primary key.I want that if someone is already opened that report, & if someoen else is trying to open...

Resolved! Bapi_po_create1

Hi,How to create purchase order with reference to purchase requisition usingBAPI_PO_CREATE1 Bapi where to give the purchase requisition details?or Is anyother standard bapi to create po with reference to pr?Thanks & Regards,Azhar

Traffic signals display

Hi All,I want to display traffic signals in ALV report.My Out put table displays aroud 15 Columns in which I need to display in 8th and 12 th column of Traffic Signals.Would appreciate if anyone helps me in giving sample program which any one has don...

Bapi_po_create1

Hi,How to create purchase order with reference to purchase requisition usingBAPI_PO_CREATE1 Bapi where to give the purchase requisition details?or Is anyother standard bapi to create po with reference to pr?Thanks & Regards,Azhar

Resolved! Logical database definition

Hi Experts ,I am trying to execute a program with logical database .It is showing error that logical database is unknown. REPORT ZHRTRAIN.tables :pernr.Infotypes: 0002.data: begin of name,nachn like p0002-nachn,vorna like p0002-vorna,end of name.sel...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.