Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Reg.mail Attachment

Hi Experts,I face a problem with the alignment fo the attached file send through a mail.I use the fubction module SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_ATT_SEND_API1 for sending mail.The problem i face is if i send the attchment as a text file or as an imp file, the first...

Resolved! ALV

How to display a text heading in Top of Page in ALV..How to work in top of page in ALV...Cananyone tell me how to proceed..Plz give code reference

ABAP Debugging

Hello Experts,Can any one of you send me how to bebug any program,Right now i have basic knowledge of bebugging (/h).If any body has any document regarding this then plz send to my idmr.abaper@gmail.comThanks in advancesameer

BADI for the PA30

Hi All, i am using the BADI HRPAD00INFTY for displaying the data in the PA30 maintenance screen. but even after entering the code in that BADI , the data is not displaying in the screen.I have written my code in the "BEFORE OUTPUT" event. When...

Moving ABAP reports to BW

hi guys, basically i work on abap and have no idea on BW. Can anyone tell me like how we can move abap reports to BW.Actually i have been told by the client that they have some reports which need to be moved to BW. I'm expected to work on it sho...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.