Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Enhancing datasource

Hello Gurus,I am working on BW and i have requirement to write some coding in ABAP for enhancing datasource, adding fields and populating it. Also write routines. I dont know ABAP coding. How do i start.Can anyone please send me steps with screenshot...

PO & Output type

Hi, In my current smartform, one of the criteria is if the output type is ZDFT, then display a certain text. How do I obtain the output type that was used in sending the PO to a smartform? Is it a system field?Thanks,John

checking for data in tables

hi gurus,i have an itab which has fi transactional data , which inlcudes glaccounts with the name belnr.now i need to check if each glaccount has a master data , if a match is not found that glaccounts must be stored to display later.so i thought of ...

Resolved! call screen 2000

Hi,i have created a new screen 2000 and in the screen i have some parameter which is a user will input a value of the material and in the same screen i need to output a material description based on the material inputted..Does any body know how to do...

Resolved! Cost center

Hi All, I am working on an interface where I am getting an input file which has cost center ..when I run my program it gives me this message <b>"Cost center 1000/21111110 does not exist. Period 08 is not allowed. "</b>But when I talked to me function...

Resolved! to check if itab is empty

hi gurus,i am storing all the gl accounts which do not go through a validation in an internal table i_saknr,after validation process is over , if this internal table has any GL accounts, then i should list out these GL accounts.can some one help me h...

Resolved! Internet Mail ID on SU01

Hello Experts,How can we add "Internet Mail ID" to a user's details on SU01. I have to test a program to send email. I was trying myself to add that to my User Details. But that field is greyed out for me. Should I ask BASIS to do that? Please let me...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.