Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

INDEX

1)while creatint 2ndary index there is an radio button called unique index & non unique index. what does it actuall mean.? explain cleary both 2) if i click on unique index is it mandatary to gv client field? why so explain it plz..

Error message in tablecontrol

Hi All,Thanx in advance n will award points for the usefull answersI have a table control. i have 3 buttons on it. INSERT, DELETE and SAVE.When ever i SAVE the data in the table control saves into table ZVTW.so my point is right now iam having 2 reco...

Resolved! Asset Register for Income Tax

Im developing report for Asset register. I have to include following fields:1 Asset no2 Asset description3 Posting date4 Gross value5 Excise value6 VAT7 Net valueI got first 3 fields from ANLA, ANEK tables also i got link between asset no and Purchas...

Resolved! select option

Hi,I have created a select option for project number filed. Now in internal table i have all the projects. I want to display only those project, which user has entered in select option. What is the optimized way to do that, in which i can get all inc...

Resolved! about quick cut and paste in sapgui

HI: I have a problem about quick cut and paste.everytime after i find the content i entered in the text box was wrong,i have to clear the content one letter by one letter.So i want to know whether there is a method to select all the content and clear...

Resolved! Function Module

hi,i'm planning to make a program especially for the beginners... wherein a user will type the function module they want on the selection screen and when executed it will appear on screen the description of the function module they type also it will ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.