Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Read_text

I to ptintout the text by using Text object = vbbkText id = z003Text Name = vbak-vbelnBy using Read_text Function module..Can anybody send a sample code for this ....pls tell me out declare the internal table for this ... n how to import and export t...

Resolved! Storage bin

Hi,We had done posting and valid documents are available and we can see the document showing the storage bin. For a material , storage location can u please share the associated tables link or logic to get the data for pick the storage bin in out put...

Resolved! bdc

hi want to learn bdc and waht is shdb as well as recording, call transactiion method. please suggest me some good links..also please can u explain certain BDC concepts like waht is BDCDATA,BDCMSGCOLL ,REFRESH IT_BDCDATA.,perform bdc_dynpro,perform b...

Resolved! Indexes

Hi Gurus,Does a secondary index for non-key fields generally works like a primary index forkey fields ? if so please gimme the reason.Thanks,Sriram Tangirala.

Resolved! Internal Table

Hi experts,Im new to ABAP. I have probelm with my internal table. Consider the following example.My First Internal Table following structure and Data's.Mat_name Qty Unit_PricePen 5 6.00Pencil 2 3.00In s...

Resolved! Table Maintenance

Hi,To maintain ECESS tables -J_1IEWTECESSJ_1IEWT_ECFLAGBoth the above tables, I could not maintain through SM30. Please let me know how to add entries to the above table.Thanks,Sridevi

sridevi_p by Active Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

regarding LSMW error

dear alli have done LSMW for uploading BOM for material. i have created two source fields structures viz Header level and item level..as shown below.i have given link also. but when i upload the flat files its giving me error "no logical path have be...

reg date difference ?

hi friends..in my program i want to find the difference between two dates for that i try with following FMISHMED_CALC_DATE_TIME_DIFFFI_PSO_DAYS_MONTHS_YEARS_GETHR_99S_INTERVAL_BETWEEN_DATESFIMA_DAYS_AND_MONTHS_AND_YEARSall these FM are work proper fo...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.