Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

SNC configuration with JCO

Hi Experts,I am very new to SNC, and my projects requirement is to configure the SNC between the JCO (A java app using JCO api) and ABAP server.JCO(Java application)---ABAP serverIs there any docs or writeup/blog which I can refer to achieve this. I ...

Resolved! Error in description of the role

I have a requirement wherein I have to change the description of the role . When I try to do this in the development systems , I get an error“Text maintenance only possible with logon in original language DE of roleMessage no. S#606"When I login with...

Resolved! Problem in user exits

Hi when I am trying to insert code in the z include of exit function module EXIT_SAPMF02D_001 I am getting an error that ''Program names ZX... are reserved for includes of exit function groups'' Please let me know how to solve this.Thanks,

Resolved! time

hi guyz,My requirement is populating all background jobs 30 mins before system time...everything is fine when system time is more than half ...for example system 12:30 or more...if it system date less than 30 for example 12:02 ...my from time should ...

Logo and text

Hi all,I have designed a smartform which should contain the logo and company name.I am using only main window.I have to disaply and logo in the same row.But logo is displaying in a separate line and the company name text in another row.Is there any o...

Resolved! upload function(gui_upload)

Hi ,I am a student using IDES 4.6c. In 4.6 c IDES , for the function module gui_upload there in no option for a field separator.(has_feild_separator) . where as higher version of IDES are havin it. how will i overcome this problem , bcos this upload ...

Resolved! help me out

hi to all sdn experts,i want to add at selection-screen on value request and function moduleF4_int_table_value_request to my code so that based on material number i should get material type and plant plz help me out. i have tried but unsuccessful her...

Regarding ALE Filtering.

Hi All,I have to filter the message type COAMAS (Activity Type) based on company code field BUKRS. But the problem is that the field BUKRS is not there in any of the segments. How can I filter this based on company code?Thanks & Regards,Soumya.

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.