Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

BDC

Hello,I am working with BDC and I am getting error dump...file1.txt consists of the following data with seperated tab...1500-4322 Retail Samples Description CARreport ZCALLTRANSACTION no standard page heading line-size 255.Defining the Source Interna...

append internal table

Hi,i need to append the same set of field values multiple times to internal table..how to achieve this?scenario is like this:i am getting values from database and appending to internal tablewhile subsequently i need to append the same set of values a...

Resolved! Creating spool id

I need to create a spool id. I know you can use RSNAST00 program to do this. But RSNAST00 uses table NAST and I have to use a custom table. Is there a function module that I can call to create a spool ID.

Resolved! RFC

Hi friends,I have created one function module. I want that fm to be an RFC. So I changed the attributes , selected the Remote enabled module radio button and activated the function module .But it is giving the error saying 'Reference parameters are n...

SHDB for FK02

Hello All!I need to change massive data for all vendors in our database, W/tax code if Wth.t.type = I1 for example. However, this value could be in different lines in the With/tax information grid wich is hard to discover where this code is.When I r...

data upload advice needed

Hi,Pease let me how to upload the data in SAP infotype from text file.The text file will be kept at application server on a daily basis, and the program has to upload the data from text file to SAP master table every day.As the input text file has t...

SHDB in MM01

Hello Friends, I am working on BDC on MM01 and here while recording I am selecting Basic1 view and in program it is represented as perform bdc_field using 'MSICHTAUSW-KZSEL(01)' <b> record-KZSEL_01_004.</b>Here in m...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.