Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Want Help.

Hi,I have a requirement like ,After doubleclicking on report output,detail output will come <b>in which two fields will be in change mode</b>.<b>When user will modify the value and press the update button database will be updated with this new value<...

Resolved! PU00 error message

All,I have the HR person running PU00 transaction to delete the Employee.She is getting error message for P_PERNO after she runs the SU53. Value" R" is showing up in SU53 for P_PERNO.Findings :Ran ST01 nothing shows up.She has the access in her profi...

Resolved! Third root from a number

Hi ABAPers,I need to calculate the third root in an ABAP-Programm.(SAP Release 4.6C)I know of the SQRT function, but that just returns the square root...--> 1000 = 10 * 10 * 10The Third root of 1000 is 10...Does anybody have an idea?Thanx in advance!...

TOP-of-page (ALV)

Hi Friends,In my report date and time is coming like20071203 and time 094536, pls give some idea about this, i used top-of-page_html in ALV report. cc_text7 = date. " 'Server' l_width4 = 56. CALL METHOD cl_dd->add_gap EXPORTING width = l...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.