Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Plzz Help

Hi,In my program am using three parameters to download a three different files and I have to use radiobuttons for that.I want to download only one file at a time.I have used MODIF ID but it is not working for 3 Parameters but it is working for only t...

Resolved! help me out

hi to all abap gurus, this is my code upon clicking sigma icon im getting a small window with totals,but my question is that how to close that window .help me outAT USER-COMMAND.PERFORM F_USER_COMMAND CHANGING SY-UCOMM.&----...

regarding FM read_text

hi I want to read the text stored in the <b>textmodule</b> which is created in transaction smartforms. so i am using the FM read_text and i gave the input object name as SSFO but when i test the FM it doesn't fetch any value.can anyone help me in ...

Resolved! SPLIT STATEMENT

Hi, I have one field that should display todays date. I want to split the date and month should come in the next field & year should come in another field. i have already written the split statement like this. v_date = sy-datum. split v_date a...

Resolved! Smartforms

Hi Gurus, I am developing smartform. For that am calling the smartform in the loop. So while printing it is coming one page and when i press back it is showing another page. Instead of that can i get all the pages at one time? Is there any option f...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.