Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

VF01 /RV_INVOICE_CREATE

Hi,I create SD invoice with help of FM RV_INVOICE_CREATE. Document has reference to delivery or sales order which has texts. Invoice is created but without texts.When I do the same manually it means I use transaction VF01 then texts are copied to inv...

Proof of delivery

Hi Experts,How to get Proof of delivery quantity details when clicking the save button through VLPOD transaction.The table TVPOD is updated after saving the document. I need to capture the POD quantity value and quantity difference value in runtime f...

Internal table Sorting

Hi all,I have Internal Table (iTab1) like below.I am expecting output Internal table like below (Itab2).1. If there is only one Line Item with single batch count should be 1.2. mutliple batch items then ignore 00000 HIERARITME then count.Please sugge...

Resolved! nested submit program

if i call program B from program A and then call program C from program B using submit program statement i.e.A->submit program B->B->submit program C-> Cthen how can i get execution sequence number for each program? i.e 1 for A, 2 for B etci didn't f...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.