Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Spool status <F5>

Hello expertsWe are trying to print one form and the spool shows status . Can you please let us know the meaning of this status?If we check the log it shows "OTF module: Unknown print control SF007 should be output"Thank you and best regards,Alejandr...

select statement

hi i need to fetch lifnr bukrs and erdat from LFB1 tablefollowing is the select query select lifnr bukrs erdat from lfb1 into table gt_lfb1 where lifnr in s_lifnr and bukrs in s_bukrs.whereas lfb1-lifnr fet...

F4 help

Hi all,i have two fields in selection screen. A and BIn A if i enter excise group i want related values(F4 Help) from j_1iexchdri know DYNP_VALUES_READ is used to read the field and F4IF_INT_TABLE_VALUE_REQUEST is used for F4 help.but i want the ful...

joins

hii need to get the data from LFB1 table, fields are lifnr , bukrs, erdatwhere this lifnr should not be in BSIK and BSAK TABLECan anyone help me how to get that data.do i need to use joins,please help me if any one as code .

module pool-table control

hai.i am doing module pool program.in this i need to create 2screens.one for input and the other for output.in the input screen i have 3 fields from 2 diff standard tables and a push button(display).in the output screen i have created a table control...

Getting value of KOMP-EFFWR

Hi all,I have a requirement to fetch value of structure KOMP-EFFWR.Is there any function module to get the same, if yes what are the parameters to be exported to the same.<REMOVED BY MODERATOR>Regards,Siddhesh sanghvi.Edited by: Alvaro Tejada Galindo...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.