Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Using Read Statements

Hi guys,Can anyone provide me an alternative for the following statement...loop at it_tab into wa_tab.select single field1 from dbtab into l_varwhere field1 eq wa_tab-field1.endloop.In the above statement i am accessing the database table for ever...

Resolved! Regarding POP-UP ALV..

Hi..How can display the data in POP-UP using ALV.If I clicked on purchase order number , then I want to display Item data in POP-UP ALV.Which function module I can use.If any one is having sample code.Please send me.RegardsSandeep.

Resolved! How refresh a Dynpro

Hi,I'm using 2 ALV Grid in a dynpro.On the top I have a frame with some text fields that I use as header.When I click on the ALV grid I can update the other one but I can't update the header or better ... the sceen does'n refresh.I'm tryng using Call...

COGI Userexit

Hi ,Can someone tell me if we have some userexit in COGI which is triggered when COGI entries are being cleared.Or is there some transaction which is triggered when the COGI is being cleared?Please help.Requirement is urgent.Thanks,Supriya Manik.

Resolved! ALV total

hi gurus,Kindly help me on how to display the total using ALV list. Below is my code, I've used already the DO_SUM in the field where i want to get the total but it still doesn't work...Kindly help me with this points will be awarded to helpful advic...

Resolved! Changing Selection Texts

Is it possible to change the selection texts of the select-options while displaying on the selection screen.Depending on one of the field values(pr_pt) on the screen.I need to display different selection texts for the two select-options( so_usfd1, so...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.