Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Creation Of purchase order

I want to create purchase orders using LSMW. But i am unaware of standard object or BAPI to do the same. I got it in the list present in LSMW but i am unable to use them..getting errors.So can anybody tell me process for creation of purchase order us...

Resolved! Creating search help

Hi ABAPers,Please help me out. I will reward points for the usefull answers.I have two fields REGUH-LAUFD, REGUH-LAUFI as select-options and i need to implement the search help for these fields. Please let me know what should i do inorder to achiev...

Resolved! Smartforms

Hi, I am passing one field 'FIELD1' as datatype of CURR, to smartforms, but when i execute that program error is coming.The error is 'Reference field 'That field name' is unknown in the form'. If anybody know the solution for that problem tell me.

Gui Download

Experts!!Scenario:I have a field consnumber(ADR2) possible value for this field is 001 ,012 .My problem is when I download my file in EXCEL format it turns out my data is being displayed without the preceeding zeroes..it becomes 1 for 001 or 12 for 0...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.