Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! populate field

Hi freindsI am in functional modules (sd/mm) but I thought maybe I can address my issue here on this part of the forum.I would like to populate any random field with a constant data , everytime that specific screen gets opened.It does not have to be ...

ALV Reports

Hello Friends, What is the difference between using the function module 'REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY' and the method 'SET_TABLE_FOR_FIRST_DISPLAY with respect to the output and events like the TOP-OF-PAGE and display?RegardsAshish.

Resolved! FS10N: authorization

Hi,When the user is using FS10N it does not allow him to change layout by adding or deleting data fields.canany body suggest something to resolve this issue.I think we need to change some object related to the abovet-code ??Thanks in advance.

Resolved! Ehancement in me21n

hii expertsMy requirement is to modify in me21nwhen user is giving a particular document type in po automaticaly the purchase organisation will be there which is reltaed to that Document ype.E.gIn my client there is one doc type Zkol In po if Zkol is...

SAP Query

Hi, Please tell me how to create SAP query. I want to modify existing selection screen & output list(by adding one more column). I am not aware about SAP query. Please tell me step by step procedure to do this.Thanks,Tintu

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.