Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Idoc find

Hi Experts,I need your help please help me to find the Idoc.I have Material No.,Material slip no.and Material document no.,Year etc.(MB03 and MM03).The unit of Issue is FT when we see in the Crossworld(GSD) it shows MM insted of FT.Please tell me how...

Problem in LSMW

Hi Experts,I am doing a LSMW for transaction FTXP. In that transaction I have 10 fields which are of same type. Those fields doesn't have the filedname. Only I have is data elements. I am unable to upload the data into those fields. While uploading t...

Query on Function Module

Hi Friends,Here is my requirement on a specific function module.I have created a function module where, I am filling an internal table by selecting the data from a database table.My requirement is, I need to pass that internal table into a function m...

Resolved! Report

Hi,i am fetching the data from LFA1. Fields are LIFNR, NAME1, NAME2.Now i need to add name1 and name2 .i want displayboth fields in one field in output.please give me solution as early as possible

Resolved! populate field

Hi freindsI am in functional modules (sd/mm) but I thought maybe I can address my issue here on this part of the forum.I would like to populate any random field with a constant data , everytime that specific screen gets opened.It does not have to be ...

ALV Reports

Hello Friends, What is the difference between using the function module 'REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY' and the method 'SET_TABLE_FOR_FIRST_DISPLAY with respect to the output and events like the TOP-OF-PAGE and display?RegardsAshish.

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.