Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! CKIT language issue

Hi, For table CKIT (and only this table) it seems that we only have a SPRAS = "DE". However, this is a US based company and for all other text tables, we use various languages.Is this the norm for CKIT? If not and we change everything from "DE" to ...

Transfer Requirements in WM

hi gurus, i am developing one web interface for material stock transfer.i have following problems about transfer requirements.when transfer requirement is created. what is the transaction code for it.is it created automatically or we have to cr...

performance issue

hi all, i am facing a with a performance issue with below logic. LOOP AT tcust. SELECT SINGLE * FROM kna1 WHERE kunnr EQ tcust-kunnr. LOOP AT t_materials. PERFORM f1000_get_price. ENDLOOP. ENDLOOP.here tcust having one row ...

Using parallel cursor

Hi all, I just want to know the functionality of the Parallel cursor in a report program.Kindly also porvide the explanation and the sample code for the sameWhat is the diferrence between Double cursor read and using parallel cursor.Thanks ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.