Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Screen Exit for VA01/VA02

I have to use the screen exit for VA01/VA02. The screens avaialble for screen exit are not editable and there is no enhancement for the screen exit. Can you please help whether we need Access key to implement this screen exit.Reward points for quick ...

Resolved! simple query

Hi I'm having a simple query for that i want solution.The problem is like thisI'm having a data in one of my internal table say itab in which i'm having all the data in the format of 1.emp.no2.emp name3.emp.datanow if the user gives the data combined...

New BADI concept in ECC 6.0

I am trying to gain an understanding of how I would implement one of the new BADIs in ECC 6.0 (badis implmented through and enhancement spot , get badi, call badi concept).I am not looking for information on how to implement a classic badi through s...

How to use rz10 and rz04

how to use rz10 and rz04 mean that how we configer it in real time and in ides version.what is different b/w both in real time and ides when we use rz 10 and rz04.reply in detailTitle Edited by: Alvaro Tejada Galindo on Jan 11, 2008 4:39 PM

Hash Algorithm

Hello All,I have internal table1 - itab1 type standard internal table.and internal table2 - itab2 type hashed internal table.in itab1 and itab2 the common field is fld1 and this is the unique key in itab2.now i am sorting itab1 by fld1.then reading i...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.