Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Match code

can anyone explain how to add match code to the selection screen parameter based on selection screen values.ex: if the plant entered on the selection screen is 3218, i need all the MRP controllers comes under that plant for the MRP controller paramet...

Resolved! how to learn ABAP

Hi to all,im pretty new to this SAP.. presently im learning it.. I have some knowledge in C and C++.. But this is completely different .. can anybody please tell me like how to start and how to follow..?Edited by: Sandeep Manukonda on Jan 11, 2008 9:...

Resolved! Issue with inner join

I have 2 tables z1 and z2z1 has f1 ,f2 and f3 fields with f1 and f2 as primary keysand z2 has f4, f2,f3 and f5 fields with f4 and f2 as primary keysI have to get f5 value. I have f1 and f2 values as my inputI am retreiving f3 value from z1 based on...

How to handle errors in BDC

Hi,Please let me know how to handle errors in BDC__Session Method__In session method, all the error records will be stored in log file.In Call Transaction Method, we can track all the messages into intarnal table , which is of type BDCMSGCOLLdo we ne...

Resolved! Problem with BDC

Hi , I am running a BDC on the transaction IW31 in plant maintenance. I am populating all the required fields and when i run the BDC in the system it works fine and creates an order. I am using the Call transaction method.I want to run this BDC from ...

table search

Hi i have created a table, it contains firstname and last name of type (char 250).When I try to search the values which are existed in the field it is not giving the records in se11.for example, there are values in this table firstname- xyzlastname -...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.