Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Splitting string

Hi,I have a string. Length can vary b/w 0 and 900. I would like to split this string into variables l1,l2,l3,l4. l1,l2,l3,l4 are of length 250. Please tell me how this can be done.Thanks,Prasy

Resolved! Regarding BAPI

Hello I am uploading data in VA01 using SD_SALESDOCUMENT_CREATE everything is working fine but at the end it is giving me an error ' Specify either address number or address handle'can anyone help me in this issue did i miss any field points for s...

Calculate Sum Tricky one

Hello Gurus,A text file has data is in the following mannerI have read the file and all properly the only problemhere is summing up the data so below is how my data looks.Please make a note this is not stored in DDIC database table it will be read in...

Resolved! Script

Hi, I modified satandard script. it is displaying fine like fonts, logo heading in development and testing but in ptoduction i am not getting logo and fonts ect.please give me solution

Resolved! query

Hi All,I have to create a report based on a query(which user's were using previously), I have query name. How can I display the query to see the contents. What is the Tcode. Thank you.srikanth

Resolved! Alv Heading

Hi Experts,I m creating a report in which i want heading.I m doing like this but it is coming blank.What is the right method to do this .start-of-selection.perform data_select.perform set_layout.perform display.form top_of_page. clear: it_list_comme...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.