Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! logoff in user exit

Hello,I'd like to logoff certain users in the User Exit SUSR0001. I already found a function called TH_DELETE_USERS, but that function requires the user to have administrator rights. Is there another function I could use to logoff users?Thanks in adv...

Routing Upload - CA01

Hi All , I am trying to upload the Routing information via LSMW using the standard program RCPTRA02 Direct input.I am passing 2 structures input to the program. 1 Main data and in the other Operational data for line items.When I am reading the input ...

Reuse_alv_grid_display

Hi,Great Day Experts, I need the report which is having Group of fields in the ALV Grid.In Reuse_alv_grid_display, i hope IT_SPECIAL_GROUPS option will be usefull. but how to use .......?Can any one give me sample programme with is option which is ...

Resolved! Datasource enhancement

HiI added the field ZZPRCTR to the extract structure and want to fill it with code. But when I go inot RSA3, I get the runtime error UC_OBJECTS_NOT_CONVERTIBLE. The error seems to be around the loop of C_T_DATA. &----*& Include ZXRSAU01&----data: l_s...

Resolved! Creating Segment for a zIdoc

Hi All,I want to create a segment in an Idoc. Shall I create database structure after creating the SEGMENT structure? First of all I want to create all the Segment structures and then I want to create structures in SE11.Please let me know shall I cre...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.