Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Convert spoolfile to PDF

Hi all,understand that there are many references and information available for the above mentioned issue, but because the current SAP version 4.6B does not have FM such as CONVERT_ABAPSPOOLJOB_2_PDF & CONVERT_OTFSPOOLJOB_2_PDF. So making it difficult...

Resolved! Modify the computation in VA01...

Hello Experts, I need to know the user-exits where I can manipulate the computation under the 'CONDITIONS' tab. Also, what user-exit can I use to check the sold-to and ship-to thatthe user entered during SO creation. Hope you can help me guys. Thank ...

creation of client

i have created a new client 007 with using scc4 and login this client through the username : sap*password : passi logg on successfully, but in this client i can to create any objectsex: when i am using se38 for creating a report, it will display the ...

Resolved! Issue with PO IDOC

Hi,IDOCs for creation and change of PO is done successfully. But when I try to delete a particular line item in the PO (ME22N), the IDOC is not generated and when I try to issue the output manually, an error message No Items Found is displayed.Please...

Resolved! hi guys

Hi,CALL FUNCTION 'SAPGUI_PROGRESS_INDICATOR'This is an absolete FM in 4.6b,now i want to know the new function module in ECC 6.0 for the above FM.Thanks & Regards,Ravi

Resolved! username

Hi All!This FM doesn't provides return code 4instead of the correctly Sap-Usernames.Do y have an idea why ?regardssasFUNCTION GET_SAP_USR.*"----""Local Interface:*" IMPORTING*" VALUE(LASTNAME) TYPE NAME_LAST*" EXPORTING*" VALUE(BENUTZER) T...

INFO TYPE 0002

While searching for personal number I am able to see SSN of everybody, which I am not supposed to see. Is there a way to secure against seeing the other people's information. For example: CAT2. when I use serach option for personal number it displays...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.