Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Calculate Sum Tricky one

Hello Gurus,A text file has data is in the following mannerI have read the file and all properly the only problemhere is summing up the data so below is how my data looks.Please make a note this is not stored in DDIC database table it will be read in...

Resolved! Dynamic Text for a push button

Hi all,I have a screen which has a push button with some text 'XXXXX'.Now if I click on the push button,the text in the push button has to change to 'YYYYY'.Kindly provide some code or a step by step procedure for this.Thanks in advance.Regards,Kashy...

Query

Hi Team,Can we change/modify auto generated Query Program code.Actually,Requirement is to add a additional field to the existing program which is a copy of query generated program.pls let me know, How ?

Resolved! Debugging background processes

I am testing a functionality in which data gets transferred from the CRM system to the ECC system. I suspect that this transfer is happening through a function module in a background process. Since it is a background process, I am unable to stop cont...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.