Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Resolved! Creating Segment for a zIdoc

Hi All,I want to create a segment in an Idoc. Shall I create database structure after creating the SEGMENT structure? First of all I want to create all the Segment structures and then I want to create structures in SE11.Please let me know shall I cre...

Resolved! urgent...help me...

Hi Friends,REPORT ZJBAPI_DELI_COMMIT.DATA : deli_docu TYPE vbeln, it_STOCK TYPE TABLE OF BAPIDLVREFTOSTO, wa_STOCK TYPE BAPIDLVREFTOSTO, it_return TYPE TABLE OF BAPIRET2, wa_return TYPE BAPIRET2.PARAMETER REF_DOC(10).wa_stock...

ALV Hierarchy

Hi Experts,I have Hierarchy report, but i took 2 tables header and item tables, but in my output item table is dispalying but heading is not displaying, is there any setting problemand header table heading is gone right side, not displaying properly....

select statement

hi my requirement is i have to exculde the Z2 and Z5 in mstae field. is the follwing select query is correct,please tell me how to use mstae ne z2 and z5 in one statement insted of using in following manner. select matnr mstae fro...

Resolved! Very VEry urgent

Hi All, Hi Experts , I am asking a basic question but not able to rectify from last one day itself. Please Do the need ful.Data : S_TRAN type mesg-erfmg.user input s_tran from 2 to 3in my internal table i_output-erfmg contain value like 1,...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.