Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! Doubt in exits for miro tcode

Hi all, I have to change the account posting no in MIRO transaction.For this an user exit LMR1M002 is used but this fn module doesn't hold the value for a/c details.So i checked with BADI INVOICE_UPDATE.But I am unable to find whether that BADI is ...

Resolved! parameter id for BUDAT

Hi Guys, facing a problem. I want to pass date to the standard transaction MB5B from my report. To do this i need to have the parameter id for BUDAT which is not maintained.Can u guys help me out in this. Like can we maintain the parameter id fo...

Please help me

Hi Guys!!! when I am executing the transaction GD23, am getting time out dump error,how can I identify which select statment getting so late to fetch the data.is there any transaction to find out the solution?Thanks in advanceRichard

Resolved! Select-Options

hi,Like in Selection-screen we use parameters or Select-Options.I want ...In module pool programming i want to use Select-Option like Method..how to do that..and how to use it in select statment.From to value...Thanks,

Resolved! FETCH FIELDS FROM iw32/iw33

Hi All,I need to fetch the configuration details from tcode IW32/IW33 and use the field values of "Material out" and "Repair code" to add new fields in the display of IW72/IW73.Please help me to extract the detials from the Tcodes IW32 / IW33.Useful ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.