Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

script

Hi all,I want to print the material description bon35665(cekonstekkers aansluiten)in two lines , like,bon35665(cekonstekkersaansluiten)How to do it in script? Plz tell me the code if you can...Thanks a lot in advance.Regards,Martina.

Resolved! Technical specs

Hi, I need to prepare a Technical Spec for my object which is basically an ALV interactive report which also includes BDC.I dont have any particular format. can anyone help me how to prepare and if possible plz send me a sample Technical Spec.Rega...

bdc_open_group error

HI TO ALL SDNERSplz help me to solve this error.When i process the session i gives me a message that"BDC_OPEN_GROUP, create session .ZABHSES. not allowed, as last session is still active"report ZABVENDOR_UPLOAD1 no standard page heading line-si...

Resolved! Doubt for TRIP_POST_FI BADI

Hello All,I need to implement the BADI "TRIP_POST_FI", and need to change the user field and put some value in it. I need to know whether this is possible. Secondly, the above BADI does not have the "Multiple Use" checkbox checked, thus it cannot hav...

Resolved! Repairs

Hello,Where can I learn more about the concept of "Repairs" in an ABAP system. Repair = making a change to an object in a system that is not the original source system for the object results in the SAP system referring to this as a repair.Background...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.