Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! Saving ALV Report tree to pdf

Is it possible to save ALV Report Tree to pdf for all versions (old & new) of SAP? If yes, then what is the way to save the ALV tree to pdf in different versions, which also includes BW & APO systems? The ALV tree also includes some hotspots, if that...

MRIS

Hi experts,MRIS will create PO Invoices.I realised that it also create the FI Accounting Document that has the fund center field at the vendor line. I need to do an enhancement before it posts to FI Accounting Document to populate the fund center.Any...

Resolved! Compress Space

Hi AllI have two fields in SAP-SCRIPT "&KOMVD-VTEXT& &KOMVD-KBETR&".And in the output am gettin lot of space between them.I used &KOMVD-VTEXT(C)& and &KOMVD-VTEXT(16)& but still the space is coming.Please help.Vijay

Resolved! CRM Security

Dear board, we have designed a SAP Role concept mainly for ECC purposes. This concept needs to be enlarged to cover SAP CRM 5.0 specifics and to detail any potential interfaces. I have been told that the CRM Access Control Engine is not used. - What ...

Resolved! please help witht his code

Dear All,My internal table is Matnr W_value1140 20001150 30001160 4000I have to select matnr based on w_value compared to vbap-netwr. i.e if my vbap-netwr is 2600 I have to select 1140 as this is between 2000 - 3000. in the same way if my netwr...

Resolved! error in call function

hi friends,i am using the following function and it is giving an error ' I_STRUCTURE_NAME = MARA not expected.'CALL FUNCTION 'LVC_FIELDCATALOG_MERGE'EXPORTING I_BUFFER_ACTIVE = I_STRUCTURE_NAME = MARA I_CLIENT_NEVER...

Sapscript page number

Hello guys,I have a sapscript form, wich let you choose how many copies you want to print. I need to know wich page is being printed, is there any variable that give this information, like sy- ???Thanks a lot guys !Javier.

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.