Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Resolved! standard report

How to modify the standard report me2l (program name: RM06EL00). Our requirement is to list out the pending invoices when still to be delivered quantity and still to be invoiced quantities are not equal.

Resolved! rounding of decimals

HI Experts, I have issue in roundign of decimals. I need to round the values to 3 decimal places. But the sum of the values shud be 1. Ex - 0.434456184, 0.483094697,0.082449119 are the three values. Their sum is 1. But if i reduce them to 3 decimal p...

Resolved! auto refresh

I am trying to implement auto refresh functionality in one of my reports. The requirement is to automatically refresh the report with latest data after a selected time interval.i.e say after every 5 minutes. Thanks in advance for your help,

Resolved! problem in orders idoc

Dear xperts,There were some orders idoc for a company where the company name is being changes by some buddy.i:e In stead if NAME1 it is displaying NAME2 now from t001w table.I have to find out where it is being changes and who has done the changes....

Resolved! input parameters

i have a report with 10 input parameters wherein only two are obligatory, the rest are optional. The problem is, as far as I know, if you use an input parameter that is blank in a WHERE condition of a SELECT statement no records will be selected from...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.