Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! RE:ABAP objects

Hi,CLASS c_bicycle DEFINITION. PUBLIC SECTION. CLASS-DATA team TYPE bikes_team. ENDCLASS.What do u mean by this in OOP ABAP.c_bicycle=>team = 'Fuzzy Wheels'.Thanks in advance,Alex.

Selection screen problem

Hi Guys,I have defined parameter of 255 characters but it accepts only 132 characters.Same problem occurs with select option field also.Can any body tell me how shd i overcome this problem?Is this due to the technical constraint?Thanks GURU

Resolved! MB11 User Exits

Hello everybody,I have to automatically fill in the cost center in MB11 based on the Material Type and Movement type. I tought the best way was using a user exit. Does somebody know an appropriate one?Thanks in advance!Best regards,Danny

Resolved! statement

hi all,i declared internal table like this:data: itab like dbtab occurs 0 with header line.i want to fetch the data from the dbtab. and i writtenselect * from dbtab into corresponding fields of table itab.write: itab-fileds.but in this way i am not...

Resolved! Please help- Urgent!!!!!

Hi All,I needed a quick help from you, please tell me the description of following fields and tables if anyone has worked with F-02 transaction in uploading the open items details for a particular GL acount.Fields:DOC_HTEXTCOM_CODE, PK1 ...

basic report programming

i am new to SAP.please provide information abt report programming like what are the basic things we have to remember while writing a report program.please provide any link which gives basic information abt report programming with some hands-on practi...

Resolved! ztable

i created a ztable. but i want to create a ztable with 100 records onlyhow to restrict table that it allows only 100 recordsi have seen in size category but in this 0 ---> 10,000 records there.

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.