Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Field lenght increase

Hi Friends,can i change the Field Length in my zprogram???here table is standard table CE1HINC in this field is KURSF...its max length is 12... (in domain )..In my Program . can i declare KURSF(16) like in Internal table for my requirements pls.rega...

DOWNLOAD FUNCTION

Hi All,Thanks in advance.Whenever i use the guidownload function, after the data is transferred from internal table to flat file, its displaying a text that 'X' bytes transferred .What should i do inorder to hide that message .

Resolved! RE:ABAP objects

Hi,CLASS c_bicycle DEFINITION. PUBLIC SECTION. CLASS-DATA team TYPE bikes_team. ENDCLASS.What do u mean by this in OOP ABAP.c_bicycle=>team = 'Fuzzy Wheels'.Thanks in advance,Alex.

Selection screen problem

Hi Guys,I have defined parameter of 255 characters but it accepts only 132 characters.Same problem occurs with select option field also.Can any body tell me how shd i overcome this problem?Is this due to the technical constraint?Thanks GURU

Resolved! MB11 User Exits

Hello everybody,I have to automatically fill in the cost center in MB11 based on the Material Type and Movement type. I tought the best way was using a user exit. Does somebody know an appropriate one?Thanks in advance!Best regards,Danny

Resolved! statement

hi all,i declared internal table like this:data: itab like dbtab occurs 0 with header line.i want to fetch the data from the dbtab. and i writtenselect * from dbtab into corresponding fields of table itab.write: itab-fileds.but in this way i am not...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.