Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

selection screen

Hi frnds, This is my selection screen.<code>selection-screen begin of block b1 with frame title text-001.selection-screen begin of block b2 with frame title text-002.select-options : s_AUDAT for vbak-audat obligatory, ...

BAPI_CUSTOMERRETURN_CREATE

Hello allTrying to use this BAPI to create a return based on an Invoice. I run this stand-alone at the moment but cannot get it to work. I get an order(Return) number returned but when viewing in VA03 it states that it is not in the DB or archived.I ...

Resolved! Selection Screen painter

Hi.I have created selection screens (SE51) and custom transactions in system DEV and all is working fine.Now when i transport this to QA system The transport is showing that it is successfull(GREEN in STMS).BUT when i see the selection screen it has ...

Resolved! Field in program RM07MTRB

Hello,Please help me with the following: behind the transaction MB5T runs the program RM07MTRB. Please let me know, whether this program uses the field MARC-TRAME, or EKET-WAMNG in 4.6C. I am MM consultant and I have no idea how to check this.....Reg...

Resolved! Getting Job ID within job.

I am trying to solve an isue we are havin when a job is run in the background. The problem is that we are running five of the same job in the background. The job consists of one program which does some calcultions and then calls another program. T...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.