Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! HIDE?

Hi All,can you help me out in the following questions..1> when we are using HIDE statement in basic list, is it necessary to use HIDE statement in secondary list to get more information about the fields we need.*if possible give me example using 2 o...

Release of an Idoc Segment.

Hi, I am extending the message type LOIWCS. I Created a custom segment to extend the segment E1CRHDL and released the custom segment. The release of the segment definition came automatically as 700. I am in ECC 6.0 (Sending System) . The details of r...

Add Columns .. imp..

Hi Techis my prg is to download values from sap into excel sheet n that sheet is having heading like customer , address, city .. etcnow i added two columns in it and nw i want to update excel file so that i will get heading for this colunm but thing ...

SBWP configuration error

Hello,Can someone please help...We have a user who says, he is not able to see the failure notification in the SWBP. He says, earlier whenever he used to send a fax, he used to get a notification of the success or failure of the message in his inbox....

catt and ecatt

hi experts,can anybody send me the example of catt or ecatt for test the report how can we test the report plz send me the example of testing a report rewards can be given if usefulplz help my email id: krishan_rana2002@yahoo.co.in

SD

Hi friends,Pls tell me the link between condition records and billing documents.KONP and VBRK/VBRPAny one pls tell me regarding sales margin report.Any one have code pls send me.Thanks,Sekhar

Need help

Dear All, Myself is an ABAPer. Recently our company going to have Client interaction for one fresh implementation in Manufacturing Company. I am also visiting the client place. And this meeting will only for interaction purpose. We are going to imple...

Resolved! debugging in ecc6

hai i am using ecc6 and when i am going in debugging mode it is going into exclusive session even after prgram exectuion the debug session is on , is there any setting so that once the proram executed the debug session closesthanx in advancereagrdsaf...

code modification...urgent

hi experts,i am new to enhancement and modifications.can anybody tell me 1.is the term modification and code modification one and the same?or different?if so,2.what is code modification?3.how do u do code modification?4.adv. and disadv. of ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.