Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! LSMW error in MM01- problem

Hello expertsplz solve my problemI am entering material in material mASTER through MM01 t-code, I have taken the following five fields for the material creation through LSMWMaterial Number (MATNR)Industry sector (MBRSH)Material Type (MTART)Material...

how to debug the query sq01

Hello Experts.I developed a query by sq01 and also an infoset by sq02 . I added some code in the infoset for one field. In the development system i debugged the code by setting a break point in the code and the output in the query is comming correct...

RFC

Hi, I have created one RFC for getting the customer mail id.Customer mail id is stored in ADR6 table, But there is no field kunnr. In kna1 table address number field is there.So i want to join these two tables for getting customer number & mail id....

Resolved! Replacing obsolete FMs by latest FMs

I have a list of Obsolete functions to be replaced with the latest ones. But there are few functions of which i am unable to find the latest versions (in ECC 6). Can anyone suggest me a way to find out the newer function name when i have the obsolete...

Resolved! Drag And Drop

Hi everybody, I wrote a program for the purpose of composing E-mails. The screen has two containers. The upper container has fields with search helps for things like signature, header, ETC.The lower screen is a blank container for writing the content...

Drag & Drop

Hi everybody, I wrote a program for the purpose of composing E-mails. The screen has two containers. The upper container has fields with search helps for things like signature, header, ETC.The lower screen is a blank container for writing the content...

SANDBOX is in which server?

HiAny one pls let me know, in which server SANDBOX exists?I know that Landscape = Dev --> QAS --> PROD servers.But how Sandbox is categorised among these servers?Also let me know where exactly the ABAPer work starts. Is it DEV server or Sandbox? wher...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.