Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Values background

Hi,I have a xml file on lan , from which i read the value of a material and then process it and again generate a xml file on the lan . everything works fine in foreground but when i do it in background, looks like the value is not being passed becaus...

Resolved! logic needed

first the user enters the plant (input button).Now i have a table control where the user has to enter the material no.Now my requirenment is that as soon as the user enter the material no. it should check that the material should be extended in plant...

xml upload in background

Hi,My requirement is that i need to upload an xml file from another server which is on lan .This needs to be done in the background. i am getting a parsing error while running it in backgroundEdited by: abhinay chelamcherla on Feb 2, 2008 7:59 AM

Resolved! Implicit enhancements

Hi,Could someone throw some light on implicit enhancements ? I go to the tab : Show implicit enhancements, but subsequently am not sure how to add the code there.Kindly help out with this query.Best regards,Jaydeep.

Resolved! MIGO enhancement

Hi all,Does anyone know enhancement/BADI/User exit that triggers in BADI before OIO_SUPPLY_CHAIN ?I need to get the order number in MIGO items and use that to get work center.Many thanks,Felix Ang

Resolved! Tools in SAP

Hican any real time abap consultants explain about the tools used in Real time?Tools in the sense to manage a implementation project which can be used for communication between the project members.For eg: When our objects are tested on Quality and th...

URGENT: BDC problem small one

hi everybodyI am new to BDC and I have created a BDC for MM01. It is working well. I am using it by call transaction method. But my problem is this when the last material is created it is good but it does not stop and starts the next material creatio...

ALV

I WANT DISPLAY SOME DATA IN HEADER USING GRID ALV?IM WORKED IN PM MODULE I HAVE DISPLAY SOME DATA FROM ILOA,ITOB,QALS FIELDS TAKEN FROM THESE TABLE AND DISPLAY IN HEADER PLZ SEND URGENT

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.