Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Lock Object Confusion

Hello All , I have create one Module Pool program.it is having three t code for creation ,change and display. it is having two table Header and details table.I have decided to go for shared lock as per requirement. That's why created on...

dialog program

Hi,I am working on a module pool program.I have created ascreen 2000 in which there are many fields taken from mvke,mara and marc.If the user wants to change values of some fields in the o/p in this screen,then he can change the values using the drop...

SAP ABAP Certification.

Hi,I am planning to take SAP-ABAP certification. Is it possible to take up the exam without attending the class.?If it is possible what are the procedures and criterias.?Plz help me. I have 1 year of experience working in IT field.Thanks in advance.

Resolved! BI 7.0 authorization material

Hello friends,Could somebody please send me/point me to a good BI 7.0 authorization material. I am looking for some detailed documentation like BW365. There should be something similar for BI 7.0 release, I suppose [ could somebody tell me the name o...

Resolved! Reports

Hi, can you call a bdc program from a report? how? can you call a transaction from a report? how?Please send me code also. it is very useful to me.Thnksswathi

Resolved! urgent Pls. Bapi.

Please friends tell me the Standard Bapi Functional Module for tcode PA30 infotype 9003 ,fields are TYPES: BEGIN OF t_excel_file, Clock like pa0105-sysid Name TYPE c, appwklyhrs LIKE pa9003-appwklyhrs, reasontex...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.