Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Tabstrip

How do I not allow the user to go to my other tabs of my tabstrip when the field of my first tab (IO_NAME) is not entered upon clicking the 'Save' button?Codes examples is needed for me to understand better.

regd : User_Command

hi,I am using.loop at ifinal.On change of ifinal-khinr.itab1- khinr = ifinal-khinr.itab1-wogbtr = ifinal-wogbtr.append itab1.endon.endloop.for the first time the value is coming.for the second time since all values of khinr is same it is displaying o...

Resolved! Error In Gui_download

Hi friendsI am using Gui_download, with the Parameter Code Page.IF i run the program in forground is working Fine, but if i run it in Background I am getting the Msg Saying Code Page Cannot be determined and Spool is getting generated.I dont want th...

Resolved! Batch-Input before COMMIT?

Hi, I have a question corresponding to an IDOC-interface to an external system in the module WM. I use the WMTOCO-IDOC and its two User-Exits to handle special operations that have to be done before and after the confirmation (which is made by SAP) o...

BDC issue

Hi All,we have written a bdc for material upload for Tcode MMZ1. all works fine till the Accounting screen where we have to give the valuation type as D. (MBEW-BWTTY). and the Costing Screen we have to manually give enter to cross these screens and t...

Regarding Workflow

Hi Guys,I am new to workflow, Havent done it before. I have requirment now like i need to do a work flow for Release strategy of Maintenance Notification & Maintenance order. I dont know how to proceed. Can any one guide me with step by step procedur...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.