Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! BAPI Commit

I have a question on how BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT functions.LOOP. CALL FUNCTION BAPI_...ENDLOOP.BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT.In this case will calling the Commit after the loop endloop commit all posted documents or will it commit only the last transacti...

BAPI

Hi to All,some body can send BAPI/FM for updating / inserting transaction MI04 and how to use ''BAPI_MATPHYSINV_COUNT' bapi...and how to create .txt file to upload data to this transaction.thanks,Nivetha

Resolved! Data in Excel

Hi,I have a requirement in such a way that the data in the internal table should be loaded into excel in the same format what the internal table has. Everything is fine, except the value 0000001, which is getting displayed in excel sheet as 1. What ...

LSMW for Production Order (PP)

Hello everyone, I am wondering if anyone has experience converting Production Orders into SAP using LSMW. I don't see a predefined object from SAP in my LSMW; what technique is used for Production Order conversion?Please advise.Thanks.

shinjiin by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

ALV

Hi....,I have to display the system date as 06-Feb-2008 in the ALV Report in header part.Is there any function in ALV which will convert the system date in the required format...?

ALV

Hi......,My requirement is I have to subtract the subtotals of two columns (i.e. Quantity) and I need to display the result (after subtraction) in the another column(i.e. Delta).At last I need to diplay number of record count processed by report.Plea...

BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST

Hello experts!!I am trying to create an FI doc. using the bapi BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST but if i leave header-object_type & header-object_key blanc (as i read in some other posts in the forum) i am always getting an error. I also tried using object_ty...

Resolved! Selection Screen Problems

Hi,1.On a selection-screen with four select -options as s_vbeln,s_vkorg,s_vtweg,s_spart. I need to validate and write a error message ' enter atleast one field' if it is executed without any values.2.Also validation should be done that the entered va...

Resolved! Limit select statement

Hi everybody,Is it possible to limit the number of results of a SELECT statement like in MySQL?For example – my select statement will result 100 records and I need only the records from 31 to 60 (I need to extract the second group of 30 records, then...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.