Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

INNER jOIN

Hi all,Pls let me know why the below statement is throughing an error saying 'Wrong expression "Inner Join "' in from clauseSELECT AAUART AVBELN BZZPURREQ BZPURREQFLAG FROM VBAK AS A INNERJOIN VBAP AS B ON AVBELN = BVB...

Resolved! Table - INDEXES (SE11)

Hi All,I am trying to query the RESB table with the field EBELN, but i find the response time very long, but when i try the same with AUFNR field the response time is very fast.In SE11 in INDEXES i find an INDEX maintained for AUFNR. I believe this i...

Resolved! coding required

Hi Please give the code for thisCode (BUKRS), Vendor (LIFNR), Vendor Name (ZNAME1), PO_Date (AEDAT), PO Creator (ERNAM) from EKKO table2. For the corresponding PO number (EBELN) from EKKO table, get PO Item Text (TXZ01) from EKPO table3. For the cor...

Resolved! Table control's current_row

Hi all,I have used an itab at table control and not specified that I want add row/delete row buttons. That is, there are no buttons to delete a row or to add a row.However I need to delete a row at which the cursor is on.How can I understand the curs...

Resolved! Performance

Please guide me for Tuning the following Code:FORM DETAIL_SELECTION. SORT ITAB1 BY ERDAT VBELN MATNR. DELETE ADJACENT DUPLICATES FROM ITAB1 COMPARING ERDAT VBELN MATNR. LOOP AT ITAB1. CONCATENATE ITAB1-ERDAT6(2) '.' ITAB1-ERDAT4(2) '.' ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.