Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

error

Hi Gurus, I have created idoc segment named y_vessel01 with all new different fields and data elements.When i am saving that idoc segment it is giving an error saying that """"Dictionary Structure Y_vessel01 could not be created"""""Can u please t...

Resolved! Records Management BAPIs

Hello,I need to know which BAPIs I have to call to post XML documents (received by SAP XI) to SAP Records Management.Idem if I want to post data to SAP Case Management.Does anyone have experience with this, or can one tell me which BAPI(s) I have to ...

parameters in report

hi guys, need ur help. I'm declaring a parameter for a field which is of char 1.now the problem is, it is coming as checkbox and not as a listbox. i cannot use select-options for this due to some standards of the client.Can anyone tell me as how...

Resolved! At new

HiI have itab with fld1 fld2 fld3 fld4 fields..sorted in same order..i want to print this way:-fld1 fld2 fld3 fld4 fld4 fld4 fld4if any of fld1 fld2 fld3 changes, again all three fields shud be displ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.