Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

regarding extracts

hi friends,i am working on reports, i am wierdly confused as to how he extracts are used,can some one help me understand how the data is stored in extracts, and how it can be retrieved, the below is the code i am trying to understand.\codefield-group...

problem in comparison

hii have a field A of length 3 (char field) and in my program every time i execute the program it should select the maximum number from the previous numbers add one to it and give the result. Now i increased the lengt to 4. my problem isthe current m...

Resolved! ABAP HR data extraction

Hi,My query is related to ABAP HR.I have to extract Job record for theemployee where hiredate lies within the set period ( 60 days in my case i.e. PN-BEGDA = ( SY-DATUM ) - 60. "Begin date PN-ENDDA = ( SY-DATUM ) - 1 . "End date)if no ...

Resolved! mk01 BDC

urgentany body out there - I would like to create vendors via MK01 (with a bdc).I manage to create the vendors but the e-mail field does not populate. If I view the vendor via mk03 the field does not display. I checked tables adrc/adr6 and lfa1 - n...

Function Module for F4 Help

Dear All,Once again I want help from u. I have Data in one Internal Table in Report in the INITIALIZATION.I want to show that entries as F4 Help on SELECTION-SCREEN.So, is there any Function Module or Way-out for it.Please help in this topic. Thanks ...

Resolved! problem with period in HR

Hi. Could You explain me one thing? I've got a program REPORT zsuo_hr_prumer . TABLES: pernr, zhr_prumery. NODES: payroll TYPE pay99_result. DATA: wa_rt LIKE LINE OF payroll-inter-rt. DATA mylist LIKE pc261 OCCURS 0 . DATA wa_mylist LIKE LINE OF myl...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.