Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

User-exit in MIGO

Hi Guru,I have a requirement to change the calculation in Number of Storage Unitsand Quantity per Storage Unit in WM tab in transaction MIGO. What are the user-exit related to the WM tab..Comments and help is very appreciated.Thanks a lot.Mike

Resolved! Dynamic internal table

Hi everyone.I'm working on a dynamic ALV. I've solved the field catalog, but I'm still having some problems to deal with an internal table.I have to build an internal table that has a field for each different result of a data selection, and whose nam...

Dynamic internal table

Hi All,here my requirement is to add a column to the dynamic internal table(<itab>) as first column(enchancement).Is it possible to do so?if so ..kindly helpme out.Points will be rewarded for helpful answers.Thanks in Advance,Padmasri.

Implementing OSS note 816136

Hi All,I have a requirement to supress login screen asked after pressing 'request user ID'. But it is again taking me to another ITS screen where I need to enter the login ID and password again. I have implemented the OSS note 816136 to the internet ...

PASSING INTERNAL TABLE

I CREATED INTERNAL TABLE ITAB WITH 2 FIELDS EBELN , BUKRS. I WANT TO USE FUNCTION MODULE . I CAN PASS EBELN , BUKRS AS EXPORT PARAMETERS . HOW CAN I PASS ITAB TO FUNCTION MODULE . SHOULD I DECLARE OF TYPE ITAB IN EXPORT PARAMETER LIST IN FUNCTION MOD...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.