Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! check

Hello, I have five fields in the screen I want to add logic in such a way that if user enters any one field he has to enter all the remaining field or else should keep all fields empty. I know the place where i can put the check statement but it requ...

NEED URGENT CLARIFICATION

hi abapgurus , iam begineer in abap wat r all the functioanl detaills & transcations i have to know in sd module & how it it integrated with abap & generally how requirement comes to abaper in sd moduleNote: plz specify with example fo...

Regarding Pop-UP screen

HI,I am using one ALV to list out put, after getting output, I am using one button to get popup to select one condition and go for processing, then, it will go to one bapi and update one trasaction.My issues is after updating transaction i need to ge...

duplicate entries

hi experts,my select command is fetching duplicate entries..however in the database there are no such entries..tell me wat is the reason for this..m sending u the code of my select commands.SELECT ABELNR ADMBTR ABUDAT AXBLNR ASGTXT ASHKZG ABLART AHKO...

Resolved! Authorization problem in BI

Hi Gurus,I am facing problem with BI authorizationsi have created a role in PFCG for query authoriztionand i have created authoriztaion in RSECADMIN with required characterists like 0PLANT0COMPANY0PUR_GROUPand assigned to role in object S_RS_AUTHi as...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.